Thursday, October 6, 2016

Introduction


Hello peeps!!!!

SOOOOO this is my first blog. I'm a total newb. I don't really know what to do.

Halloween

 So since its October I'll start with talking about Halloween. I don't know about y'all but I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!
Its one of my most favoritest (not a real word but whatever) holidays ever. You get to dress up and not get made fun of for being a weirdo. PLUS you get free candy from strangers. ( I LOVE CANDY!!!!)
So this year my mum told me i'm getting to old for Halloween. i literally stared at her for like 2 minutes till she said never mind and just walked away. So YAY I still get to go trick or treating even tho I'm in the 10th grade. (#Nevergrowingup) 
 Does anybody else love Halloween as much as I do?
Wellp till next time peeps.
byeeeeee

Image result for kawaii halloween kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment